This simple trick will make your iPhone’s Home Screen look new again.
If there were one thing that could be improved upon, it would be theiPhonePersonalization was an area where they did not excel. Except for jailbroken devices, it was impossible to change certain elements of the graphical user interface, including icons that allow direct access to their native apps and integrate functions. With the introduction of iOS 14, it is possible to overcome these limitations with widgets and the ability to change the shape of iPhone icons. Thanks to the Shortcuts function, it is easy to follow.iOS 14. We’ll show you.
- Then, open theShortcutsApplication and press the icon with an+Sign located in the upper left corner.
- Next, click on Add action. Next, click onScripting.
- Click hereOpen AppClick here. Click NextSelect.
- Select the app whose icon you wish to change from the list.
- Select the option you want by tapping on the menu icon (3 horizontal dots).Add to your Home Screen.
- TheIcon and Home Screen Namesection, tap the icon by default to choose fromTake a Photo?Select a Photo(from the gallery), orChoose File.
- Next, type the name of your shortcut (it may be the same as the application’s name) and click onAdd.