Apps are often embedded with personal data, so users have expressed concern about their privacy. You can just think of financial apps or social networks that allow users to share photos and videos. Mobile operating systems have the ability to hide certain applications to help organize your screen and maintain privacy. IniOSIt is possible to locate from the version number 14 of the operating system that runs the iPhone two methods.Hide the icons of applicationYou do not wish to share with third parties. We show you.
Move apps to folders on iPhone to hide them
- Drag an application onto another, preferable with the one that has a particular relationship to create a folder.
- Next, you can choose a name by using the name field now or later.RenameOption.
- You can add more applications to the new folder. Drag the selected application using your finger to place it in the new folder.
- Click on the icon to move it to another page.
You can hide purchases made from the App Store
- Then, open theApp Store.
- Click on the profile icon. Next, click onPurchases.
- Find the application that you wish to hide, and then slide your finger left to its name.
- Next, click hereHide.
You must download the application to be able show it again. It is not necessary to buy it. These steps will help you get it back.
- Then, open theApp StoreClick on the profile icon.
- Next, click your name or Apple ID. Sign in to your Apple ID if the device prompts.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tapHidden purchases.
- Click on the desired application and click the Download button.