It is true that display transmission of the Android or Windows cell phone to OnePlus television Android television is a reality with its built-in Chromecast but this is not occur with the iPhone since this device utilizes airplay. AirPlay technology as a duplication technique.
Create you OnePlus television AirPlay compatible
The situation has changed since the introduction of the AirScreen streaming application, which comes with among its capabilities integration with AirPlay protocol, which is the same one that helps it possible for Apple TV receiver work. It is said that AirScreen can convert the Android TV it operates in to it’s Apple TV device and thus giving it more wireless connectivity.
To transfer the screen of an iPhone (or Ipad) to OnePlus TV, it’s just a matter of requiring the devices to are connected to the same WiFi network. Once that is done, the iOS device will recognize AirScreen in the form of an Apple TV receiver, allowing users to perform normal activities. The steps below are what you need to follow to set up the connection.
How to mirror the screen of your iPhone onto OnePlus TV
- First, install AirScreen to your OnePlus TV (you can do it through Google Play Store or through Aptoide TV). Google Play store or through Aptoide TV).
- Install and run AirScreen on the OnePlus TV. Make note of the name that AirScreen to your TV, so you are able to easily recognize it from your iPhone.
- Then, open the home screen of your iPhone to launch your Control Center. The method varies according to the iPhone model that you have: On iPhone X and later scroll down from the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Next, tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Select your OnePlus TV in the drop-down menu which appears on the screen.
If you’d like to complete screen mirroring, go to your iPhone Control Center and tap on Stop.