The new iOS 14 is now available for viewing before its official launch.
TheiOS version 2.2It is available as a public beta and you don’t need to be a developer in order to use it on your iPhone. Apple includes interesting new and improved features in every iOS update.Picture in PictureMode to view videos, make FaceTime video calls and perform other tasks.
Beta version ofiOS 14Only works with iPhone 6s and above You must register for the Apple beta program to download the software and register the device to be upgraded. These are the steps.
How to install iOS 14 beta for your iPhone
- Enter beta.apple.com from Safari on your iPhone and log in using your Apple ID.
- Accept acceptance to the Apple beta program.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.Get Startedsection, and then click on theRegister your iOS deviceLink
- TheRegister profileSection, clickGet your profile.
- Next, clickAllow.
- Go toSettingsTap onDownloaded profileFollow the instructions.
- After the profile has been installed, you can go toSettings>General>Software updates.
- Tap on to finishDownload and install.
NotificationBefore updating to iOS 14 beta, it is recommended that you create a backup of your iPhone. It will allow you to restore your iPhone in the event of an emergency.