Cell phonesRemote devices are a great way to control your computer. They allow you to control your computer from any location on the globe using applications like TeamViewer, AnyDesk, LogMeIn. However, they can also be used as information entry devices within your home Wi-Fi network. It is possible to replace your computer keyboard by using the right applications. These types of apps often integrate with aWireless mouse and touchpad functionThey can control the playback and editing of multimedia files from any place in the house that has Wi-Fi.
How to use your smartphone as a mouse and keyboard for the PC
This can be achieved by installing Remote Mouse on your Android phone or iPhone and the companion application on your Windows PC. These are the steps.
- Connect your phone and computer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Open and downloadRemote mouseSave it to your computer. The executable file can be downloaded fromThis address(Click onGet NowChoose the right versionWindows).
- Next, download the file and then open it.Remote mouseMobile application for youriOSOrAndroidCell phone
- Accept the permissions requested on the home screen.
- Once you have theSelect a computer screen appears, select your PC.
- Slide the instructions screens until the main interface, which includes a touchpad and keyboard, appears.
You can now write directly from your phone to your computer. The touchpad function allows you to control the computer remotely.
How to Download Remote Mouse on a Huawei 2021
Remote Mouse file can be downloaded in APK format. ClickHere to download.